What information do you collect about me?
- Your name
- Your specialty (if you are an expert)
How do you collect information about me?
- When you sign the Manifest form or when you send us a message through the contact form.
How can I view, edit and remove my information?
- You can send us an email, we will share with you what exact information we have collected from you, and if you want to, we can delete them.
How is my information shared?
- Your information is shared only internally within our team.
How long will you store my personal information?
- The information is stored for the next 5 years.
How do you collect this information?
- When you sign the Manifesto
- When you send us an email
How do you use this information?
- We use this information to connect people from the same countries who showed interest in creating a global movement and change under the Lightning Bolt umbrella.
How do you keep my information safe?
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt all the data before it travels over the internet.
- We store your information on secure computers or at data centers. Only authorized personnel can access the information on these computers.
Policy for cookies and similar technology
- We use technology such as cookies and local storage We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information they might have on you.
3rd party services
You can read more about how Google collects and protects data by clicking here.